Sunday 13 May 2012

Zara, H&M & DIY


Zara Denim Jacket - £29.99
This jacket is from Zara's TRF collection and I literally have not stopped wearing it!! I usually roll up the sleeves, but I put them down for the photo :)
I'm really happy with the quality and the fit of the jacket as well.

H&M Guns & Roses Top - £9.99
I really wanted this top for summer to pair with my Levi shorts - I thought it would look really cool :P
Aha lol I like Guns & Roses as well which is a plus :)
I found the sizing was rather large though - I'm usually a UK 8 or 10 in tops but I had to go down to a size 6 for this top. But yeah, I CAN'T WAIT to wear this on holiday this summer :D

Zara Paint-Effect Denim Shorts - £22.99
This shorts fit me SO well!! I was really surprised because usually shorts are too tight around the thigh on me - but these are like the perfect fit! I really like how arty they are as well with the paint-splattered effect on them :) These are from the TRF collection as well.


H&M Pink Floyd Top - £9.99
I got this for summer as well - at the moment I've been wearing it underneath my denim jacket and denim shirt as it's still chilly here in England :(

DIY SHORTS
So these are my DIY shorts that I started in August 2011 and then completely forgot about them and then rediscovered them when I was sorting through my clothes a couple weeks ago. I basically just cut up a pair of old jeans that I wasn't going to wear again and then I soaked them in bleach over night. Once they had dried, I got a pair of scissors and tweezers and started fraying them and cutting holes in them. This was when I forgot about them :P but a couple of weeks ago I added some silver pyramid studs (bought off eBay) to the back pocket and to the front pocket just to add a bit of edge to them and make them a bit cooler looking :P And now they are finally  finished :D

DIY SHORTS - Studded detail on the back pocket.

 I hope you guys enjoyed my mini haul and DIY attempt :)

Amy X

2 comments:

  1. Tu vends tout sa ?

    Si oui contactes moi:
    alizee2300@live.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour, unfortunately I don't sell my stuff :(
    Sorry! but thank you for asking :)

    Amy X

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? x